Answered By: Ken Fujiuchi Last Updated: Sep 10, 2018 Views: 3266
Answered By: Ken Fujiuchi
Last Updated: Sep 10, 2018 Views: 3266
How to Print in the Library
StudyQuad and QuietQuad computer lab prints are all networked together, so you can send a print job from any workstation. To print in the library from one of our computer lab workstations, follow these steps.
- Select "Print" in the program you are using
- Choose either the "Library B&W" ($0.02 per page) or "Library Color" ($0.50 per page) print queues
- Go to any Pharos print release station located near the printers, and tap/swipe your Bengal ID card
- Select the print job from the list, and click "Print". (Note: during the first few weeks of class you may see multiple print jobs that are not yours. Please select your print job based on the username associated with the print.)
- Click the Log Off button once your are done.