Answered By: Ken Fujiuchi Last Updated: Oct 18, 2018 Views: 7354
E. H. Butler Library offers an easy new way to print from your laptop, phone, or other mobile device. To get started with mobile print, you must already have swiped your Bengal ID card at one of the Pharos print release stations.
Register for Mobile Print
- Open web release in your browser: https://print.buffalostate.edu
- Log-in with your Buffalo State username/password
- To print, log-in to web release and upload a document or send an e-mail with an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your email address is already in the Pharos system, you will receive a return email with a link to the Pharos Print Center website. If your email address is not in the Pharos system, you will receive an email with a link to complete your email registration
Releasing a Document from Mobile Print
- Visit the printing station you would like to print from
- Open https://print.buffalostate.edu from your mobile device or desktop
- Enter the printer (StudyQuad, QuietQuad, Information Commons, etc.) you will be printing to and select desired options
- Select “Print”
- This page would be extremely helpful but unfortunately after clicking the weblink to sign to be able to print does not allow you to sign in with your buffalo state login information. In just says user name in not found or the servers are unable authentic the information. I am not sure if this a problem through the college or the web side. It is unfortunate not be able to simply print a paper in the library since printing and coping, a certain number of pages, is included in tuition.
- It sounds like you have never swiped your card at one of our print stations. This is required to activate your print account for the first time. Please let us know if you continue to have difficulty logging in after you have swiped your card at the library.