Answered By: Ken Fujiuchi Last Updated: Aug 26, 2014 Views: 65
You can add a persistent URL to a title or segment from the Alexander Street Video and Audio database. This will allow you to provide a link that can take students directly to the streaming video in Alexander Street Video and Audio.
Choose a title or segment from the Alexander Street Press database
- You can search video by keyword. By default, it will search "All Disciplines," but you can choose to search within a specific discipline.
- You can browse the film collection by discipline.
- You can also choose from one of the featured films that appear on the front page.
Once you find a video you would like to use...
- You will need to decide if you want to link to the full length title...
- or to a specific segment. You will need to expand the "Clips" section to view the available clips for the chosen title.
Look for the Embed/Link below the video player
You will need to click the "Embed/Link" button to show the persistent URL for this video.
Copy the persistent URL.
You should see the link for the permalink (persistent URL) which you can copy and paste. Please confirm that the link starts with http://proxy.buffalostate.edu:2048/login?url=.