Answered By: Ken Fujiuchi
Last Updated: Nov 04, 2016     Views: 26

If you have VHS tapes that you show in your classes, you will need to find replacements as soon as possible. You can purchase a DVD for your individual use, search the library's online multimedia collections or physical media collections for alternatives, or submit a library purchase request for a DVD to be added to the library's collection.  The library can also help you search for a replacement. Contact your library liaison for help with finding alternatives to your VHS content. Please remember that all copying and showing of media must follow current copyright law. Please review the other tabs in this guide for more information about your options and procedures for this transition.

RITE Classroom Support will make every effort to repair and/or replace VHS players from local stock until our supply runs out.