Answered By: Ken Fujiuchi Last Updated: May 09, 2017 Views: 30
Create a free New York Times account using your Buffalo State email address (e.g. email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org). You can find the link to create an account below.
1. Go to http://www.AccessNYT.com and type in 'Buffalo State College'.
2. Click on “Create Account” to create a NYTimes.com account using your school email address. Select ‘Faculty Staff’ or 'Student' where prompted.
3. At the bottom of the Welcome page, click “Create Account.”
4. Check your Buffalo State email account for a confirmation email which should arrive within 15 minutes.
5. Click on the link in the confirmation email. This will simultaneously verify your eligibility and grant your Academic Pass, which will provide access to NYTimes.com for your campus designated period.
The Academic Pass is good for one year and then you will need to renew it.