Answered By: Christopher Weber Last Updated: Aug 08, 2016 Views: 55
Classroom Support Equipment Loan offers Smart Carts, teleconference phones, TV carts, portable projection screens, analog microphones, microphone stands, amplified speakers, portable speaker lecterns, audio cables, video cables, and adapters.
Items like projectors, tablets, and laptops are loaned through Butler Library Equipment Loan.
To reserve equipment from Classroom Support Equipment Loan, you can:
- stop by Bulger 204 in person
- send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- call 878-4535
- use the web form to place your request
To help speed up the request process, please have the following information handy:
- contact information for yourself and anyone else involved with the loan
- date and time when you'll need to pick up the equipment
- date and time when you're able to return the equipment
- what equipment you will need (if you are unsure, know what functions or needs the equipment should fulfill- we can help you figure this out!)
- where your class or event will be taking place (including what features might already be in the room)
If you aren't sure what equipment you may need, please contact us or stop by the office! Trainings and equipment demos are also available, by appointment.
Borrowers MUST be directly affiliated with Buffalo State. Equipment will be loaned for official Buffalo State business ONLY, as per this policy.
More information on Loan policies and procedures is available here.