Answered By: Andrew Chambers Last Updated: Jun 30, 2016 Views: 2781
E. H. Butler Library offers an easy new way to print from your laptop, phone, or other mobile device. To get started with mobile print, you must already have swiped your Bengal ID card at one of the Pharos print release stations.
Register for Mobile Print
- Open web release in your browser: https://print.buffalostate.edu
- Log-in with your Buffalo State username/password
- To print, log-in to web release and upload a document or send an e-mail with an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your email address is already in the Pharos system, you will receive a return email with a link to the Pharos Print Center website. If your email address is not in the Pharos system, you will receive an email with a link to complete your email registration
Releasing a Document from Mobile Print
- Visit the printing station you would like to print from
- Open https://print.buffalostate.edu from your mobile device or desktop
- Enter the printer (StudyQuad, QuietQuad, Information Commons, etc.) you will be printing to and select desired options
- Select “Print”
If you need any assistance using or setting up Mobile Print, stop by the RITE support desk in the Information Commons!