Answered By: Jason Welborn Last Updated: Jan 06, 2015 Views: 395
To access a public calendar from Outlook on a PC, make sure you have Outlook open, and follow the steps below:
1. Click on the Ellipsis button located at the bottom of the Outlook window and select Folders, or use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+6.
2. Use the Navigation pane scroll bar to scroll down until the Public Folders section becomes visible.
3. Click the arrow next to Public Folders to expand the list.
4. Click the arrow next to All Public Folders to expand the list.
5. Browse through the list and locate your department.
6. Click the arrow next to your department to expand the list.
7. Optional: If desired, right-click on your calendar and select Add to Favorites, and then click Add.
Note: not all public calendars will be visible to all campus users. If you are having trouble finding a calendar, please contact the RITE Support Desk at 716-878-4357 for assistance.