Answered By: Jason Welborn Last Updated: Aug 16, 2014 Views: 59
If you want to give someone access to your calendar or Inbox in Outlook, one way to accomplish this is to add the person as a "delegate."
1. With Outlook open, click the File tab.
2. Click Account Settings and select Delegate Access.
3. Click Add and select the person you want to add. Click Add again, and then OK.
4. Click OK when the Delegate Permissions window appears (or change the permissions first if desired).
5. Click OK again to save these changes.