Answered By: John Newman Last Updated: Aug 16, 2014 Views: 34
New faculty and staff accounts can be requested via an online request form found at:
The first section of the form collects information on the requestor of the account.
The next section of the form collects information on the new employee and includes information such as:
- First name, last name and middle initial
- Date of birth
- Affiliation (Staff, faculty, NSL)
- Department, Room number and campus phone number
- Employment status (part-time or full time)
- Temp position or no. If yes, start and end dates of appointment
- Types of accounts needed (Network, Banner SSB, Email...)
- If they are assigned a device, what is the device name
- Do they need access to network resources
Once the form is submitted, the account request will be processed, and the RITE support desk will follow up with the requester (via e-mail) with login instructions for the new employee.