Answered By: Jason Welborn Last Updated: Aug 16, 2014 Views: 135
If you want to update (or create) your faculty/staff website from on campus, follow the steps below to map your web folder on a Windows 7 computer.
1. Click Start and select Computer
2. Click Map network drive
3. Select any available letter from the Drive drop-down list
4. In the Folder box, type the following: \\facstaff-new\username$ (replacing "username" with your Buffalo State username)
5. Make sure Reconnect at logon is checked, and click Finish
6. The folder should now appear in Computer as username$ (\\facstaff-new)
Please Note You can also use FTP to update your faculty/staff website from off campus. For more information follow the link below.