Answered By: Jason Welborn Last Updated: Aug 16, 2014 Views: 58
If you want to update (or create) your faculty/staff website from on campus, follow the steps below to map your web folder on a Mac computer.
1. Go to your desktop and select Connect to Server from the Go menu
2. In the Server Address box, type the following: smb://facstaff-new/username$ (replacing "username" with your Buffalo State username)
3. Click on the plus sign (+) to add the folder to the Favorites Servers list
4. Click once on the Connect button
5. The folder should open, and an icon should now appear on your desktop
Please Note You can also use FTP to update your faculty/staff website from off campus. For more information follow the link below.