Answered By: Jason Welborn Last Updated: Feb 23, 2016 Views: 354
If you are having trouble loading Banner INB following a recent Java update, follow the steps below to add Banner to Java's exceptions list:
1. Close any open web browsers (e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari)
2. Click the Start button and type java in the search box.
3. Select Configure Java from the list.
4. Select the Security tab.
5. Click the Edit Site List button.
6. Click the Add button and enter the following address: https://banner.buffalostate.edu:8888
7. Click OK to save the changes.
8. Click OK again to close the Configure Java window.
After making these changes, open your web browser and try loading Banner INB. If you are unable to get INB to work, please contact please contact the RITE Support Desk (878-4357).