Answered By: Jason Welborn Last Updated: Aug 16, 2014 Views: 38
Take a screenshot of the entire screen:
Press the Print Screen button on your keyboard. This will send an image to the clipboard, making it available to paste into a program such as Word or Paint.
Take a screenshot of just a portion of the screen:
1. Click the Start button and type snipping in the search box.
2. Select Snipping Tool from the list.
3. Using your mouse, left-click and drag across the desired area of your screen, and then release.
4. A window will open displaying your screenshot.
5. Click one of the buttons on the toolbar to either Save, Copy or Email your screenshot.