Answered By: John Newman Last Updated: May 27, 2016 Views: 191
Follow the steps below to enroll an iPhone on the secure wireless network. These steps must be performed from the device that you are enrolling!
Please Note This information is based on iOS 9. The steps in this guide may be slightly different depending on the model of phone you have, and the iOS version you are running.
1. Open Safari and visit: http://rite.buffalostate.edu/secure-wireless.html
2. Tap one of the Enroll Your Device links.
3. When the Welcome to Buffalo State's secure wireless network screen appears, tap Continue.
4. Enter your Buffalo State username and password, tap Continue.
5. Tap Download for iPhone, iPad & iPod.
6. Tap Install on the Install Profile screen.
7. Enter your phone’s passcode.
8. Tap Install, tap Done.
Your device should now be connected to the Bengal wireless network.