Answered By: Jason Welborn Last Updated: May 27, 2016 Views: 165
Follow the steps below to enroll an Android phone on the secure wireless network. These steps must be performed from the device that you are enrolling!
Please Note These instructions are based on Android 5.0. The steps in this guide may be slightly different depending on the model of phone you have, and the OS version you are running.
- Open Chrome and visit: http://rite.buffalostate.edu/secure-wireless.html
- Tap one of the Enroll Your Device links.
- When the Welcome to Buffalo State's secure wireless network screen appears, tap Continue.
- Enter your Buffalo State username and password, tap Continue.
- On the next screen, tap First, Install The App.
- On the next screen, tap Google Play.
- When the Play store opens, tap Install, tap Accept.
IMPORTANT! DO NOT CLICK OPEN WHEN INSTALL COMPLETES!
- When the install completes, tap your phone’s recent apps / task manager button and return to the screen shown below.
- Tap Next, Configure Your Device.
- Tap Continue and wait a few seconds while your connection is configured.
Your device should now be connected to the Bengal wireless network.