Answered By: Jason Welborn Last Updated: Feb 23, 2017 Views: 856
If you received notification that your e-mail account has been moved to the new Office 365 environment, follow the steps below to configure your O365 account on your iPhone (or other iOS device). Before proceeding, remove your existing Buffalo State account from your device by tapping Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars, selecting your account and tapping Delete Account.
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Tap the Mail, Contacts, Calendars button.
3. Tap the Add Account button.
4. Tap the Exchange button.
5. Fill in your e-mail address, password and description in the spaces provided, and tap Next.
6. Select the items you would like to sync, and tap Next.
- This is great.
I think it would be good to make sure the Default Calendar is set correctly.
Can you add that? Or at least create another help sheet for it?
- Who would have thought that I could actually do this myself?! [Bill & the Jasons take note!) I seem to be OK with iPhone and Mac at home. Thanks, everyone, for providing clear instructions. RJS