Answered By: Jason Welborn Last Updated: Sep 18, 2016 Views: 72
Microsoft uses a couple of terms to describe contacts and distribution lists. Contacts are synonymous with “People,” and distribution lists are synonymous with a “Contact Group” or a “Contact List.” Refer to the chart below:
People (Outlook desktop client)
- Contact Group
People (Outlook on the web)
- Contact List
To access People from the Outlook desktop client and Outlook on the web follow these steps:
Outlook desktop client
1. Open Outlook on your campus workstation.
2. Click the People button at the bottom of the navigation pane.
Outlook on the web
1. Sign-in to your Office 365 account: https://outlook.office365.com/owa/buffalostate.edu
2. In the top-left corner of the screen, click the App Launcher button and select People.
3. Expand the Your contacts folder, and then expand the Other contacts folder.