Answered By: Jason Welborn Last Updated: Oct 04, 2016 Views: 214
Buffalo State visitors can follow these steps to access the wireless network for 24 hours:
1. Open the WiFi settings on your device and connect to BengalOpen16.
2. Open the web browser on your device and go to suny.buffalostate.edu.
3. When the Welcome to Campus WiFi Network page loads, click on one of the links under Login as Buffalo State Guest.
4. On the next screen, read over the secure WiFi network access policy, click Continue.
5. On the next screen, select Guest Login.
6. On the How to Authenticate Yourself to the System screen, click Next.
7. On the Get/Enter Your Verification Code screen, select either the Sent To Email or Send TXT Message option and then enter your email address or phone number. Click Send.
8. On the next screen, enter the verification code you received in the Verification Code box, click Continue.
9. Click Download to download the NetworkWizardLoader file to your computer, and then open this file to complete setup.