Answered By: Christopher Weber Last Updated: Mar 02, 2017 Views: 24
This procedure applies only to Buffalo State faculty/staff who have purchased the Adobe Creative Cloud software via onthehub.com within the past year and would like to renew their subscription.
Approximately one week before your Adobe Creative Cloud subscription is set to expire, you will receive an e-mail from OnTheHub/Kivuto notifying you of such. You might also receive an e-mail directly from Adobe.
1. To begin the renewal process, open a web browser and go to the address buffalostate.onthehub.com. Click “Start Shopping.”
2. You will then be prompted to enter your Buffalo State username and password.
3. After logging in, you will be redirected to a page displaying software products. Be sure to click the “Adobe” tab beneath the brown product search bar. This will display the Adobe products you are eligible to purchase.
Since you’re looking to renew Creative Cloud, click on that item to proceed.
4. This will take you to the Adobe Creative Cloud product page. Simply click “add to cart” to begin your purchase.
5. In the upper-right corner of the brown bar, click the “Shopping Cart.” This will drop down a menu displaying all of the items in your Shopping Cart. To proceed, click “Check Out.”
7. This will bring you to an order review page. Make sure your contact and billing information is correct. Enter your payment information as well. You may select from using a credit card or PayPal. Once that’s set, click “continue.”
8. The following screen will allow you one last chance to check your billing information before placing the order. To finalize the transaction (and charge your card/ PayPal) click “proceed with order.”
9. After your order has been placed, you will be taken to a confirmation screen. Make sure to take down your redemption code! Follow the redemption instructions for Creative Cloud by clicking the “Redeem Now” button.
10. Once you’ve clicked the button, you’ll be redirected to Adobe’s sign-in page. Since you already have an account, click the “sign in” link at the very bottom and sign in to your account on the page that follows.
11. This is where you’ll be asked to input your redemption code. Type it in and click “Activate Membership.”
12. You’ll see a message telling you that your membership has been activated. It should include the new account expiration date, now extended by a year! You’re all set!