Answered By: Jason Welborn Last Updated: Mar 02, 2017 Views: 48
Instructors and students who have received authorization to access SAS or SPSS via Citrix Receiver, can access these applications from a web browser on any personal device. If you’ve been granted access, follow the steps below to download and install the Citrix Receiver client software on your device.
1. Open Chrome (or other web browser) and go to https://virtualapps.buffalostate.edu
2. Enter your Buffalo State network credentials (i.e. your Blackboard username and password), and click Log On.
Please Note If you are unable to log on, it’s possible that you haven’t been granted access. If you are registered for a course that uses SAS or SPSS please contact your instructor.
3. At the Welcome to Receiver screen, click Install to begin the download process.
4. On the next screen, check the I agree with the Citrix license agreement box, click Download and select a location for the download.
5. When the download completes, click on CitrixReceiverWeb to begin the installation.
6. When the Welcome to Citrix Receiver window appears, click Start.
7. Check the I accept the license agreement box, click Next.
8. Leave the Enable single sign-on option unchecked and click Install.
9. Click Finish when the Installation successful message appears, return to the Citrix Receiver page in Chrome and click Continue.
10. When the Open Citrix Receiver Launcher window appears, check Always open links for Citrix Receiver Launcher and click Open Citrix Receiver Launcher. If nothing happens, click Detect Again.
11. The BSC Storefront page will appear and show a list of available apps based on your login credentials. Bookmark this page so you can easily return to it when needed. Click on an app to launch it.
12 If you receive the External Protocol Request pop-up again choose Launch Application.