Answered By: Jason Welborn Last Updated: Aug 16, 2014 Views: 1545
Yes, as long as your son/daughter has registered with eAccounts, you can make a deposit on their behalf using the eAccounts portal.
1. Go to: https://buffalostate-sp.blackboard.com/eaccounts/
2. Click Make a guest deposit.
3. Enter the student's last name in the Last/Family Name field,.
4. Enter the last 8 digits of the student's Bengal Card number (ex. XXXX-XXXX-8765-4321), click Contribute.
5. Select either Bengal Bucks or Dining Dollars from the Deposit Information drop-down.
- Bengal Bucks can be used for printing/copying, vending machines, and food services on and off campus
- Dining Dollars can be used at the Residential Dining Hall
6. Enter the account you wish to deposit (between $5 and $500 USD) and click Next.
7. Complete the Payment Information and Billing Information sections.
8. Check the box to agree to the Terms and Conditions and click Submit.