Answered By: Christopher Weber
Last Updated: Aug 24, 2016     Views: 65

Classroom Support Equipment Loan is the office to contact if you require an overhead transparency projector (aka “overhead” or “OV”) for your class or event. Semester-long overhead requests must be submitted or renewed every semester.

Please note: Overhead transparency projectors are unable to project content from other devices, such as computers or tablets. For such an application, you may wish to request a digital projector from Butler Library Equipment Loan.

You can:
Call: 878-4535
Stop by Bulger 204 in person
Use the web form:

The purpose behind this arrangement is to offer improved service and support; in addition to encouraging faculty and staff to transition towards digital alternatives.

For more information on digital alternatives to overheads, check out this page!