Q. How often do I meet with my Coach and what will they help me with?
Each student enrolled in the program will be assigned to a Completion Coach. Your Coach is here to offer guidance, advocacy and support; focused on navigating the Buffalo State College campus. Students can schedule a 1:1 meeting with their Completion Coach in the Bengal Success Portal or attend weekly virtual drop in hours. We suggest that students commit to meeting with a Coach at least once per month. If you are having difficulty, then we suggest meeting with your Coach bi-weekly.
What can a Completion Coach help with?
- Organization and Time Management
- Pre-Registration Advisement
- Registration Tutorial
- Resource Connection (on or off campus)
- Goal Planning
- Social Support Connection
- Financial Aid/ Hold resolution guidance
- Academic Dismissal Hearing preparation
Anything you need, just ask Roar 2 Success is here for you!