Answered By: Ken Fujiuchi
Last Updated: Sep 08, 2017     Views: 39

If you are a member of another SUNY institution, you can present you valid SUNY ID card to receive guest access at the library.

If your institution participates in the Open Access Project, Academic Library InfoPass Project, or AcademicShare, you may be eligible to borrow materials and receive a guest computer pass. Check with your college or university library for more information.