Answered By: Ken Fujiuchi
Last Updated: Jul 31, 2014     Views: 43

Students and Faculty

If your institution participates in the Open Access Project, Academic Library InfoPass Project, or the InfoPass Project, you may be eligible to borrow materials and receive a guest computer pass. Check with your college or university library for more information.

Scholars Affiliated with a Buffalo State Department

Scholars from other institutions who are working with a department at Buffalo State must present a letter on letterhead from the Buffalo State department chair with whom they are affiliated. These visiting scholars will have borrowing privileges and access to computers.

For More Information

For additional questions about borrowing materials or guest computer passes, contact Marsha Jurkowski, Information Commons Supervisor (e-mail or phone 878-6682), or stop at the Circulation Desk.