Answered By: Ken Fujiuchi
Last Updated: Jul 31, 2014     Views: 19

Please contact Marc D. Bayer ( or Ken Fujiuchi ( to request a revsion to your master's project or thesis. You will not be able to submit a revision after you have published your document. 

Note: Revisions for documents that have been published will need departmental approval first.