Answered By: Ken Fujiuchi Last Updated: Aug 26, 2014 Views: 164
You can add a persistent URL to a title or segment from the Films on Demand video database. This will allow you to provide a link that can take students directly to the streaming video in Films on Demand.
Choose a title or segment from the Films on Demand database
- You can search video by keyword. By default, it will search "By Segments," but you can choose to search by a specific title or search through the film transcript as well.
- You can browse the film collection by subject area or producer.
- You can also choose from one of the recently added films that appear on the front page.
Once you find a video you would like to use...
- You will need to decide if you want to link to the full length title...
- or to a specific segment. Keep in mind that if you searched by segment, you may already be on a specific segment of the video.
- Please check the "Now Playing" description to see if you are on the full title or segment. Segments will usually say "From Title:" under the title.
Persistent URL for the video.
You should find the persistent URL below the video player. Please confirm that the link starts with http://proxy.buffalostate.edu:2048/login?url=. You should be able to highlight and copy this link.