Answered By: Ken Fujiuchi
Last Updated: Apr 10, 2020     Views: 24

Jeffrey, assistant director of athletics for sports information, continues to be the point of contact in coordinating student requests for hardware.

In addition, students who have an unmet need (meaning they have taken all financial aid including loans) and have a minimum grade point average of 2.0 can request help to purchase technology through the Emergency Relief Fund Program. Students should apply online through the Dean of Students website.

Once a student has applied, the Dean of Students Office will contact the student and identify next steps in the process. If a student does not qualify for assistance through this program, their information will be shared with the Student Affairs staff members who are coordinating alternative means for students to borrow technology.