Answered By: Ken Fujiuchi
Last Updated: Apr 30, 2018     Views: 1776

Pick up your Bengal Card and CRAM pass at the Circulation Desk in the E. H. Butler Library. Incoming freshmen and undergraduate transfer students are issued Niagara Frontier Transportation Authority (NFTA) transit passes along with their Bengal Card at orientation. Other undergraduates may obtain a transit pass at the library's Bengal Card station. Summer CRAM Passes are available for a fee of $60, and provided unlimited rides from June to the first week fo classes

NFTA transit passes are free for undergraduates, supported by the mandatory Transportation Fee. There is a replacement charge of $15.00 for lost or stolen transit passes. For further details, try the links below.