Q. I am an international student that wants to travel home, but am not sure I can get back in the US, what do I need?


You must have your I 20 signed by the International Student and Scholar Office before leaving the US.

For more information contact Tricia Herritta at herrittl@buffalostate.edu

  • Last Updated Apr 01, 2020
  • Views 0
  • Answered By Ken Fujiuchi

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0